Oldalak

2012-02-04

Keep Smiling

 Music: Smile by Michael Buble



The beginning of February in Central and Eastern Europe is very cold and snowy. Today in my town, in Debrecen has been snowing all day, and now everything is white and icy. It's hard to beleive, that one day everything will be green again! So I made this necklace.



It includes 5 Mini Flower Power pendant (wich is one of my favorite pattern- remember my FP earring :D). And yes it's green- I mean very-very-very green! Every time, when a I look at this necklace, I always smile so it reached its target!



As my beloved Grandma always says: everything will be okay, just keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the flowers are beautiful!
    Could you please tell me where I can find the pattern?
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! Thank you! :D

      This is the mini flower power, and I used this pattern:

      http://legemmedishula.blogspot.com/2010/07/guida-mini-flower-power.html

      Have a beautiful day!

      Delete